Centaur Knight Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server Knight Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post on forum to win armor full sets, R & B shells, Valkry and even HERO armor!!
NEW IP 80.57.198.191 !!!**** change your server.ini *****
Support us
Vote for us
Top 100 Knight Online sites Top 100 Knight Online sites
ko private server Knight Online Server KO private server

Knight Online Private Servers
Latest topics
» Desu N?to (2006)
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 pm by ulphrlanet

» Desu N?to (2006)
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm by ulphrlanet

» Desu N?to (2006)
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm by ulphrlanet

» Mini KMS Activator
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm by ulphrlanet

» List gold ưebsite
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX TRADING
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:50 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:54 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:16 am by nirvanatgr

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sannum

LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! Empty
PostSubject: LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members!   LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm

As I've sent king notices ingame you people know that the clan is running out
of active members, don't know what happend since the first rollback I think,

Well, I got nothing important to say except we're open for all kind of players,
ofc, we want high exp players but in the moment it doesnt matter, we take what we can get and there will always be good in the end. If you want to join us, just pm me Smile Thanks & big kisses /// LOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

LostMyFellaz - The clan is lookin for new members!
Page 1 of 1