Centaur Knight Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private server Knight Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Post on forum to win armor full sets, R & B shells, Valkry and even HERO armor!!
NEW IP 80.57.198.191 !!!**** change your server.ini *****
Support us
Vote for us
Top 100 Knight Online sites Top 100 Knight Online sites
ko private server Knight Online Server KO private server

Knight Online Private Servers
Latest topics
» Desu N?to (2006)
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:04 pm by ulphrlanet

» Desu N?to (2006)
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm by ulphrlanet

» Desu N?to (2006)
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm by ulphrlanet

» Mini KMS Activator
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm by ulphrlanet

» List gold ưebsite
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:11 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX TRADING
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:31 pm by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:50 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:54 am by nirvanatgr

» FOREX NEWS
Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:16 am by nirvanatgr

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just some Ideas that came through my mind...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OmgTurtles
Admin

Just some Ideas that came through my mind... Empty
PostSubject: Just some Ideas that came through my mind...   Just some Ideas that came through my mind... EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Ummm, been thinking and I came to the conclusion that the events that we have are starting to be repetitive.... I mean, we basically have 1v1 PvP events and Boss events....

Why not change a little bit and start innovating?
We should have Hide And Seeks... Scavenger Hunting... Even change PvP Events a little bit by doing them as 2v2 or 3v3...

I'll explain a little bit these 3 ideas:

1st- Hide And Seeks

Hide And Seeks are quite popular because they give the players an intellectual side of the game rather than a physical one. Usually GMs/Admins hide in any part of a certain map and they hand out CLUES (( Those being between 1 and 3 clues.)) in order to get the players to find them.
The first player to find a GM/Admin is considered the winner and should be rewarded with 1 or 2 items (( As the GM/Admin responsible for the event thinks it should be.))

2nd- Scavenger Hunting

This type of events are not so popular so I think we can consider this one being a creative and appealing way to get more people in our beloved server. Scavenger Hunts are simple; The GM/Admin responsible for the event hands out a list of items and their respective upgrades (( Ranging from +1 to +10 )) to the players participating... The players should get the items the fastest they can and whenever a player meets all the required items and upgrades he/she would have to find the GM in order to hand the items in for these to be checked.

After that, the player is considered the Event winner being again, rewarded with 1 or 2 items (( As the GM/Admin responsible for the event thinks it should be.))

3rd- Team PvP Events

These are pointless to be explained. Everyone knows what PvP is and how these type of Events work. The only difference is that it would be in Teams (( Teams of 2-8 players fighting each other. ))

Once again the winning team should be awarded with a matching item for everyone.
Back to top Go down

Just some Ideas that came through my mind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centaur Knight Online :: K.O.R.P Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: